|Quickview||Gene||Gene Product(s)||Expression||Evolution||On One Page|
|Function from GO|
See Help:Quickview for help with entering information in the Quickview table.
Complex mutant phenotype includes sensitivity to acid, heat, hydrogen peroxide, and cadmium, as well as 5-fold increased biofilm in the presence of glucose, increased cell surface hydrophobicity, and increased aggregation; the mutant phenotype of enhanced biofilm formation upon stress is suppressed by exogenous indole or by a tnaA mutation (Zhang, 2007). Induced during biofilm formation. Crp regulon. Probable periplasmic protein. The first 22 aa are predicted to be a type I signal peptide.
- Riley, M. et al. (2006) Nucleic Acids Res 34:1-6 (corrected supplemental data from B. Wanner)
- EcoCyc (release 11.1; 2007) Keseler, IM et al. (2005) Nucleic Acids Res. 33(Database issue):D334-7
- EcoCyc (release 10.6; 2007) Keseler, IM et al. (2005) Nucleic Acids Res. 33(Database issue):D334-7
- EcoGene: Rudd, KE (2000) EcoGene: a genome sequence database for Escherichia coli K-12. Nucleic Acids Res 28:60-4.
- Rudd, KE et al. (1998) Low molecular weight proteins: a challenge for post-genomic research. Electrophoresis 19 536-44 PubMed EcoliWiki page