|Quickview||Gene||Gene Product(s)||Expression||Evolution||On One Page|
ECK1252, b1258, JW1250, JW1250
|Function from GO|
See Help:Quickview for help with entering information in the Quickview table.
Protein sequencing reveals ATG at codon 3 is also utilized as a start. YciF homolog from X. axonopodis pv. passiflorae is upregulated by host plant leaf extract. Salmonella ortholog regulated by RpoS. yciF and yciE are paralogs.
- Riley, M. et al. (2006) Nucleic Acids Res 34:1-6 (corrected supplemental data from B. Wanner)
- EcoCyc (release 10.6; 2007) Keseler, IM et al. (2005) Nucleic Acids Res. 33(Database issue):D334-7
- EcoCyc (release 11.1; 2007) Keseler, IM et al. (2005) Nucleic Acids Res. 33(Database issue):D334-7
- Yoshida, T et al. (1993) Function of the Escherichia coli nucleoid protein, H-NS: molecular analysis of a subset of proteins whose expression is enhanced in a hns deletion mutant. Mol. Gen. Genet. 237 113-22 PubMed EcoliWiki page
- EcoGene: Rudd, KE (2000) EcoGene: a genome sequence database for Escherichia coli K-12. Nucleic Acids Res 28:60-4.